Samsung 48"LED LCD commercial display - TAA
The DC48E 48" SMART Signage Display from Samsung features direct LED (d-LED) BLU technology for rich picture quality, low power consumption, and reduced operating costs. It also features 350 cd/m² brightness output and 1920 x 1080 native resolution for viewing detailed high-definition content. This monitor's 5,000:1 contrast ratio showcases its ability to handle light and dark on-screen images. For producing sound, DC48E comes with built-in speakers.
- Attract Customers with Optimized 16/7 Performance
- Samsung DCE Series SMART Signage allows you to engage customers and vividly display business messaging. With a slim design for extended indoor use in retail stores, quick-service restaurants (QSRs), small businesses, and corporate conference rooms and offices, the monitor allows you to display a range of information.
- Content Auto Play in USB Memory or Internal Memory
- MagicInfo Lite player uses a sophisticated technology to play a huge range of content including video, images, photos on demand or from a schedule. Customers can play files from, or transfer between, the large internal memory and external USB devices plugged into the built-in port. The MagicInfoSlide folder on the USB memory has content that is listed in alphabetical order which is convenient to use, as it does not require separate schedules.
- Control Displays in Multiple Locations
- MagicInfo Lite solution that comes with the embedded media player extends the remote content management over network through MagicInfo server. Media contents of the USB memory stick plugged in to the back of the DCE Series displays can be scheduled to play from a remote PC. The connection to MagicInfo server also allows remote monitoring and management of the DCE Series displays. Device information, content playback schedules, network data monitoring, time scheduling, alarms, and various controls are all available remotely even without being in front of the displays.
- Easily Manage Digital Signage with a Versatile Connectivity Option
- Connect the display to other digital signage with interfaces based on your specific needs. The displays provide multiple connectivity options including HDMI, DVI, D-sub, Component, and Composite. It also provides RS-232C and RJ45, thereby allowing you to link multiple displays for a broader range of digital content.
- Other Features
- High-brightness display ensures that your content will be visible in a range of viewing environments
- Distraction-free messaging with a thin profile and narrow bezels
- Reduces light scatter and reflection for improved readability